Friday, 15 January 2016

MY PROJECT LIFE JOURNAL | March 2015 part 1

Has it really been over two months since my last post..!? That was back in November.

November was jam packed with learning new skills, new ideas and knowledge.

I set myself the November Daily Scripting challenge where I scripted every day in November to practice my brush scripting and shared daily on Instagram. Read original post here

It was interesting to see the quotes I was drawn to for scripting. Here's a few of my favourites:







  
Also in November, I did the 30-day Low Tox Life course with Alexx Stuart. It was a LIFE CHANGER. I don't say things like that lightly. Here's a taster of what you can expect in the course. Alexx has released this topic for public viewing as she believes it's important for everyone be aware. There were so many gems in the course that I spent most of December going over each of the topics and watching all the interviews again. 

November and December was full to the brim leaving no time for Project Life. Here I am in January once again, and I have still not finished one year's worth of Project Life since I started in 2013.

I'm still plodding along with my personal Project Life Journal. Here's a few pages I did for March 2015.



I put my brush script practice into use for these pages and created the Beautiful Mother card (LHS), and the pink pancakes filler (RHS). 

I did a few variations of the pancakes filler as well:



I hope you've enjoyed a lovely start to 2016! 

1 comment:

  1. Sue your script is amazing and your mini album about you is fantastic and those pancake cards ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.