Friday, 27 February 2015

MY PROJECT LIFE JOURNAL | More of January 2015

I had finished the January pages for my personal 2015 album, but I found a few extra bits and pieces I wanted to include.

Here's the first few pages if you want to have a look. 

Because this 6x8 album is for me only, it is becoming more of a personal journal. 

I'm a thinker and often over analyse how I can better handle situations with my boys (primarily my eldest child!), or how I can be organised enough to craft and still get a decent night sleep. Aside from that, I want to also include some of what's been on my mind during the month in my Project Life journal.

So here's the pages I finished last night. There's only one photo, with the rest being screenshots and journalling. 




At first I wasn't sure how well that would work having only one photo, but it all goes back to the realisation I had in January. Stop comparing and I will be a lot happier! So that's how these words about happiness came about for me. It needs to go on my wall because I need to be constantly reminded.




Here's another close up.




Anyone interested in either of the handwritten quotes as a digital freebie? If so, leave me a note in the comments below and I'll see what I can organise!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! xx

Supplies: Digital journal cards from my online store {themakingtable.bigcartel.com). All Stamps from Kellie Stamps, Becky Higgins 6x8 album and protectors, "hello" embellishment from ScrAp This, Glitz Design Carpe Diem 6x6 paper pad from The Stamp Spot

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such a beautiful layout. I like the journalling part of it. I am just finding my feet with PL and I love this part of it. Clean lines - all about the stories.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.