Saturday, 5 April 2014

Kellie Stamps and {scrap this!} blog hop

Hello and welcome to the Kellie Stamps and {scrap this!} blog hop!

Agnus from {scrAp this!} creates the most amazing layouts and makes the most beautiful embellishments. So you can imagine how excited I was to be working with a few {scrAp this!} goodies AND stamps from Kellie Stamps for this hop.

And there are prizes to be won!! I'll get to that later.

Here is the page I created. I have done traditional layouts for a few of these photos already but I just love the idea of pocket pages for giving a snapshot of a period in time. And in this case, these are photos of hubby and I before kiddies (i.e. before the mayhem started!). It was a really fun page to put together! 




Here are some close ups.

I stamped the LOVE arrow embellishment from {scrAp this!} with the "You and Me" stamp from Kellie Stamps' My Home set. I also used the "So Happy" stamp from Kellie Stamps' Magical set.



This lovely hello speech bubble 3x4 card with hand stitching is also from {scrAp this!}. Isn't it gorgeous? I may need one in every colour.



The "Love Life" stamp and the "You're Pretty Awesome" stamp are both from the soon to be released UGH! set from Kellie Stamps. It's another fantastic set from Kellie which you will love.



The "Favourite" stamp is also from a soon to be released set from Kellie Stamps called Favourite mini set. I love adding sparkly rhinestones to the camera veneer lense. 



Here I used another stamp from Kellie Stamps', the My Home stamp set.




To be in the running for the awesome prizes (pictures below), all you have to do is leave a comment on each of the blogs in the hop. You have until Tuesday 8th April to enter, and the winner will be announced shortly after.

Just incase you get lost, here is who's in the hop:

Kelliehttp://kelliewinnell.typepad.com/blog/
Agnushttp://a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com.au
Karynhttp://karynscraftingobsession.blogspot.com.au
Aimeehttp://www.betwixtandbetween.com.au
Sue: http://themakingtable.blogspot.com.au ---> you are here <--- span="">

The winner receives this not yet released wood mount from Kellie Stamps...




...and this amazing embellishment set from {scrAp this!}.




Good Luck everyone!

21 comments:

  1. This is seriously so sweet and cute, I love this spread Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much stamping you do. After my own heart! Great spread. (katevdp)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your page spread just flows nicely. Nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely mix of colours added with the stamping.

    Nicole Beltane
    Familyphotosfoodcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you sue. loving the work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you combined the Scrap This! embellies with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how you have used my goodies on your fabulous page Sue, and think I'm going to have to try out this gorgeous mix of colours with the pops of black xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this page is gorgeous! there are such special photos and memories <3 I love how you have used so many stamps and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just to die for, love the softness of the colours, it us just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! It's really elegant and sophisticated :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the amount of white space you have and the use of the stamps. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so inspired by your PL layout, I love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sue I always adore your pages! I love how you fit so much in and the layout still looks so clean and uncluttered. These colours are just beautiful! Can I ask pretty please where that gorgeous blue card with the hearts is from? I now *need* to track one down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leah :) The card is from Maggie Holmes Polkadot Party. It's a gorgeous card isn't it? It comes in pink as well :)

      Delete
  14. Love your pages and I love seeing what you come up with when you go back and scrap old memories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great PL spread...love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely stunning work.. so simple and yet sooo effective.. love your stamping.. very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is gorgeous, love how you've used the pocket pages to create a story from earlier in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, great job, I love ur project, tfs!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.