Sunday, 1 September 2013

Hello, Superstar Collection

I am very excited about my HELLO, SUPERSTAR COLLECTION of digital cards that are now available for purchase in my shoppe

They can be used for paper or digital pocket pages, or traditional scrapbook layouts.

WHY THE SUPER THEME?

Since 2012, my boys have been superhero obsessed. Jake, who was 4 at the time, would say "Mummy, would you like to be a super hero?" I told him, "But I am a superhero. Well, sort of."

I believe we're all a little bit super. We have all faced adversities, whether it be health, relationships, family, finances, career, or the loss of a loved one. It all makes us stronger, and shapes who we are today.  

Through Project Life, I have "met" women who have inspired me with their very personal stories. They are stay-at-home-mums, working mums, single mums, career women, grandmothers, business owners, entrepeneurs...all of them dedicated to documenting their everyday.

These amazing women and their stories were in my thoughts when I designed these cards -- this collection is dedicated to them, because i truly believe they are all superstars.



I also have a freebie to share. Grid cards with faint lines so your journalling will be the focus. You can download them here.



Hope you have a super week xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh lovely Sue your beautiful cards can't be seen in safari :(

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.